When? Friday, May 20, 17-19h
Where? Jyväskylä University Library, Seminaarinkatu 15 (Lähde, B, upper basement floor)
OR online via the live streaming link: https://m3.jyu.fi/jyumv/ohjelmat/erillis/ktl/playful-learning-book-launch/live
Playful Learning open workshops for children and adults. Children and adults of any age are warmly welcome to play together with the authors and publishers of the new book Playful Learning. Come and try a colourful variety of Experience Workshop's hands-on STEAM education games, including those which are also introduced in the new book.
Book launch discussion with the authors and the publisher (Finland International Education LLC.) and “Playful Learning in Early Childhood Education in Finland” book offers.
Festival Participants / Organizers:
- Dr. Pirkko Karvonen, PhD, editor and author of the “Playful learning” book.
- Dr. Tuulikki Ukkonen-Mikkola, Ph.D. of Education and Senior Lecturer in the Faculty of Education and Psychology, University of Jyväskylä, the author of the “Playful learning” book.
- Susan Hellden-Paavola, Deputy Director of the daycare centre.
- Milla Salonen, kindergarten teacher, Master of Arts, author of the “Playful learning” book.
- Dr. Kristof Fenyvesi, PhD, Experience Workshop ay STEAM director, the author of the “Playful learning” book.
- Dr. Alena Adameika, PhD, Finland International Education LLC, Education and Sales Specialist.